Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Quite a Day!

I had quite a day today!

Yesterday I sort of took it easy: still got my 20,000 steps, but also ate more than I should have. It was a decent day. I painted on my Foshay picture and did a lot of running around the house. Today I intended to get back on track. I started out with a LONG walk over Minneapolis bridges. Next I did a short treadmill run, but bailed early. Just not feeling it today. I went out to work on taking down the enormous buckthorn in the garden, and it was hot out. I sweated and worked hard for hours more. Late in the day, after a delicious Teppanyaki with my family, I was within range of earning a new badge for 40,000 steps in a day. So, I did it! My feet hurt, and I'm very tired out. Nevertheless, I accomplished a new goal.

Weight this morning was 211.2 lbs. I'm hoping to get under 211 tomorrow, but we'll see how much my feet hurt in the morning.



No comments:

Post a Comment